Thursday, September 23, 2010

Long time no post,

Hello all. This is Erika and I'm soo sorry I haven't bloggest since December! I feel like such a slaker but, here I am blogging away.
Last night was our 4th annual 5K!! Everyone did aMaZiNg! So proud of you all!
I am now promising that I am going to keep this blog updated! So here are a few things that I'd like to say...
  1. If you have any pictures from activities or anything please e-mail them to me so I can put them on here! misstalkaloterika@gmail.com
  2. E-mail me anytime you have a game, play, performance, ANYTHING and I'll put it on here so if anyone wants to go they will have all the info.
  3. If there are any announcements, e-mails, or anything I'll post them here as well.
This is going to be fun so keep me updated and we'll make this blog BeAuTiFuL!
Love you all!! :)

No comments:

Fun songs!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones